Dispute Resolution and Litigation Support
Contract disputes and alleged violations of procurement laws often require specialized support, including accounting services and legal representation. ML Weekes' professional staff has experience in providing dispute resolution and litigation support services to organizations ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We have worked in conjunction with many of the law firms that routinely appear on behalf of clients before the Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals (ASBCA), The General Services Board of Contract Appeals (GSBCA), the Federal Court of Claims, as well as private mediators.
Examples of our services include:
- Expert report and expert witness
- Support for asserting or defending bid protests
- Damage calculations for claims submitted under the Contract Disputes Act
- Qui Tam allegation support
- Support related to suspension and debarment proceedings
- Contract termination settlement proposals and reversal of default terminations
- Support for alleged violations of the Truth-in-Negotiations Act
Our services are further described under Requests for Equitable Adjustments and Claims Preparation. Please contact any of our professional staff to learn more about our services, experience and qualifications.
Requests for Equitable Adjustments and Claims Preparation